Conventional and Multi-buoy Moorings
Moorsure has significant experience in the design, supply and installation of Conventional Buoy Moorings (CBMs) and Multi-Buoy Moorings (MBMs). The Moorsure family of CBM/MBM designs allows for our specialised engineering team to select a cost-effective solution to your requirements.
Moorsure applies best practise OCIMF guidelines to the design, supply and ongoing maintenance of CBM and MBM systems. The differentiators of the Moorsure CBM/MBM systems are:
– A Tier One quality engineered, supplied and installation mooring system without the requirement and cost for a Tier One installation contractor to install the moorings, and
– As the solutions have already been preliminary engineered, it is only the customisation to the location that needs to be undertaken before manufacturing commences.
The completeness of the CBM system can be tailored to the requirements of the location, with equipment such as:
– Buoy Design (Catamaran or Cylindrical depending on location)
– Manual or Automatic quick release hooks
– Breakaway couplings
– PLEM autonomous shutdown valve technology
– Comprehensive terminal monitoring and management system.